Opportunity knocking now………. this is a GREAT chance to get involved in something that could be the most positive start to the year you’ve ever had!
I know we’re all thinking about upcoming seasonal festivities now, but if you have a business, you’ll also be thinking ahead to 2014, and what happens next. Probably you’re wondering how to make 2014 better than 2013. You might even have some New Year’s Resolutions for your business that you’re planning on making. Improving your work/life balance, dealing with your stress more effectively, getting more organised so you are always on top of your clients’ inquiries, finally getting around to writing that training plan so you can take on a member of staff…?
Or, maybe you’re just feeling a bit lost, knowing that you WANT next year to better than ever, but you just don’t know where to start.
Well, we have an opportunity here that you won’t want to miss out on. How about if you had access to a resource that allowed you to find ways of making your new year’s resolutions actually happen?
Our big ‘thing’ for 2014 is introducing a group training program for creative entrepreneurs and small business owners. This will be based entirely online, with webinars and emails and other online resources, so you can literally do it from anywhere in the world with internet access. The program will cover a number of topics, like stress, and how to deal with it, how to set yourself the right sorts of goals, and maximising your productivity.
The huge enormous advantages for you are:
- You get to work with a group of other entrepreneurs. You can feel lonely and out on a limb as a business owner, but in a group, you get to work with other people who actually understand what it’s like to be in your situation. And unlike many internet forums, which can be full of doom and gloom (and trolls), you’ll be working in an environment that is focused on being positive and constructive.
- You get access to a bunch of resources and techniques AND access to a coach who can help you use them in the most effective way. Let’s face it, there’s no shortage of free resources online, but actually USING them effectively is a whole different ball game. Having a guide through the process is hugely important in making them work for you.
- You are way more accountable with a group behind you than when you are just working on your own. Your group is a reason to take the actions you say you’re going to take – they’re going to be your support and your accountability partner, and you get to help them right back. All around feel-good-factor? Absolutely!
- Unlike a face-to-face group training course or seminar, you get to fit this in to your normal routine much more easily. Taking an hour out of your work day for a webinar is a much more effective use of your time than travelling to a live face-to-face event and using a whole day. Plus, unlike a live event where you spend 2 days getting all inspired, and then a week catching up on the fact that you’ve been 2 days away from work, and then never actually implementing what you’ve learned because you don’t feel you have time, this is designed to fit in to your schedule with the minimum of interruption.
- It’s a way more affordable way to get coaching and guidance than working one-to-one. WAY more affordable (and scroll down for our incredible offer).
So, here’s what we are offering. Since group trainings like this are new to us as well, we want to start with a pilot group. And as such, we are going to give you the chance to be involved early on, set the standard, drive the ideas, and help us create while we help you in your business. The reward for you? We make it so affordable you can’t really afford to say no….
Normally the cost for a 4 week group training program like this would be $97 / £65.
We want to give you the chance to do it for just $49 /£32
And if you help us out even more by answering a 2 minute survey, you’ll be able to do it for JUST $35 / £23
Places are limited, so if you’re interested (or even if you just think you might be), please fill in the form below right now with absolutely NO obligation, just to register your interest. We will then send you details on how to get involved, dates and anything else you need to know. If we get enough interest to run more than one group, we might just do that, so let us know straight away even if you’re not sure, so we can plan ahead.
We are really looking forward to hearing from you 🙂