Like what you’ve seen so far? Want to know more? Book a FREE consultation in the first instance – we can chat via phone or Skype (or in person, if geography is on our side!) to talk about your needs and come up with a strategy to work on what you need. This is offered with no obligation, and is also a great chance for you to get comfortable with Liz or Mark before you commit to anything. Just contact us via email to arrange it, and we’ll get back to you just as soon as we possibly can!
Here are some of the options you have for working with us:
This is the most custom-built option available, because it revolves entirely and completely around the individual’s needs: who you are, what you want, what you need, and all at your pace. Fundamentally, coaching is about making positive change. But change can be challenging, and working one-on-one with a coach creates a safe environment for dealing with those challenges. With one-on-one coaching, here’s what you get:
- Tailored plans of action for each person being coached – including VIP Days or regular coaching sessions.
- Tools and material from any of our programs to support the individual’s development.
- Built-in accountability – all the agreed work is followed up on.
- Meet from anywhere – we can do all of this face-to-face, or via the wonders of technology.
A highly cost-effective coaching option, you can either:
- Join a Human Nature Development Group Mastermind Program – choose your area for development, and work with us and a group of like minded people. We meet online, at set times and work through a program. We discuss how you are getting on implementing your plan of action, and move each other forwards. Numbers are strictly limited.
- Put together a Group Coaching plan specifically for your organization. This is a great option if you have a team of people you wish to develop. The program is tailored to the team’s needs. Book a free strategy session to find out whether this is the right coaching option for you.
One-off workshops make a great kick-start for any process of improvement. Check our calendar for a list of upcoming in-person and online workshops.
Online courses are packed with value. Each one contains powerful tools and strategies, along with step by step instructions to implement them yourself. Usually delivered over several weeks, the course is designed to be as simple as possible, and as realistic to implement as you could wish for. Nothing over-complicated, and all designed for real humans like you.
Here are just some of the things we can help you with…
- Setting priorities and identifying goals
- Achieving a better work-life balance
- Understanding yourself better
- Resolving problems
- Overcoming obstacles
- Feeling more positive about life or at work
- Stress management
- Increasing productivity
- Change management
- Decision making