Human Nature Development is the brain-child of husband and wife team, Liz and Mark Wootton. It’s a unique combination of their experiences, training, skills, and outlook on life.
There is one key ingredient, common to all businesses, regardless of size or industry: PEOPLE. The more effectively the people work, whether individually or together, the more success that business will have. We have drawn from our experience in leadership and business management, combined it with unique perspectives drawn from martial arts, sports, music and theatre, Alexander Technique, Myers Briggs and expertise in life coaching.
We recognize that whatever your job, you are a human being first and foremost, and our approach is to work WITH your human nature, not against it.
Our Core Values
What about YOUR core values?
Did you know…? Your organization’s core values already exist. Maybe you haven’t figured them out yet, but identifying your core values can change the way you look at your business and help you manage it more effectively. Understanding these fundamental principles that guide your business and its practices will:
- Help you hire and keep great people who fit well in your organization.
- Help you attract your ideal customers, leading to greater customer satisfaction and higher profit.
- Help you set and reach meaningful goals.
- Guide you and your people to make good decisions.
- Define the vision, strategies, and culture of your organization.
Human Nature Development can help you define your company’s Core Values. Get in touch today to find out how.